- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public interface LogService
- extends LogService
This LogService provides an extra method for querying the service about the
current log level. Log entries that are less severe than the current log
level will be discarded by the log.
The log levels have the following hierarchy:
- Gatespace AB
* Get the current log level.
public int getLogLevel()
- * Get the current log level. The log will discard log entires * with a
level that is less severe than the current level. * * E.g. If the current
log level is LOG_WARNING then the log will * discard all log entries with
level LOG_INFO and LOG_DEBUG. I.e. * there is no need for a bundle to try
to send such log entries * to the log. The bundle may actually save a
number of CPU-cycles * by getting the log level and do nothing if the
intended log * entry is less severe than the current log level. * *
- the lowest severity level that is accepted into the * log.