[kf-users] Eclipse KF Plugin

Anders Rimén ar at makewave.com
Fri Apr 15 13:55:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

It has been some time since I last looked at the plugin, so I will have to refresh my memory before I can answer your questions. But adding the PDE nature and using as much as possible of eclipse built in bundle support is the way I wanted to go. The historical reason for the KF nature is that the plugin was developed before eclipse added its OSGi bundle support.

BR
/Anders