[kf-users] How much of the 4.2 Spec is already implemented?

Jan Stein jan at makewave.com
Wed Apr 7 10:34:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'll try to clarify. The first page you looked at describes the upcoming Knopflerfish 3 release which will be OSGi  R4 V4.2 compliant. The second page describes the current Knopflerfish 2.3.3 release, which is OSGi 4.0.1 compliant. So that is why you see differences in the status of different components. When it comes to missing services, some are included in the commercial version "Knopflerfish Pro" supported by Makewave AB and other services has not been implemented, mainly because there has been no or little interest in them.

     Regards,
       Jan