[kf-users] Knopflerfish 2.2 released
gunnar at ekolin.se
Fri Dec 19 20:19:28 CET 2008
Knopflerfish 2.2. is now released and is available for download at:
This is a maintenance release of Knopflerfish.
The main new feature in this release is the new Graph View in the
desktop. Another desktop change is that it is now completely
self-contained, just install and use it on any R4 framework.
A short highlight of other features and fixes are:
- Framework 4.0.11
- The OS name alias handling is now up to date
- An issue with paths in the BundleClassPath manifest header has
- Fragment handling during uninstall
- A possible dead lock between registerService and refreshPackages
have been removed.
- Event admin 2.0.3
- Improved error handling and logging.
- Http Service 2.1.1
- The actual port of a HttpService instance (specified with port
0) is now presented as a service property.
- Framework commands 2.0.5
- support for specifying an arbitrary filer expression added to
several of the commands.
- The call command no longer requires the service implementation
class to be public.
- Comm-win32 2.0.1
- Added Windows Vista as supported osname.
The release notes have the complete list of features and fixes:
PS An implementation of the optional framework service
ConditionalPermissionAdmin will be available in the trunk (and thus in
the nightly builds) in a couple of days.
More information about the Knopflerfish-users